twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

"Jasper National Park" Dnfullcircle's photos around Jasper, Canada (canadian rockies)

"Jasper National Park" Dnfullcircle's photos around Jasper, Canada (canadian rockies) Tube. Duration : 1.38 Mins.


Preview of Dnfullcircle's blog at TravelPod. Read the full blog here: www.travelpod.com This blog preview was made by TravelPod using the TripAdvisor™ TripWow slideshow creator. Entry from: Jasper, Canada Entry Title: "Jasper National Park" Entry: "Had a great night on the town in Jasper. My recollection is that after an evenings pleasant entertainment, I respectfully retired for the evening, drifted into bed without making a sound and slept well. Niks recollection is that at 2.45am I clambered into the tent, **** as a ****. Almost knock the tent over and then collapsed face down on my sleeping bag fully dressed and fell asleep, snoring all night. Hmmmm, I think that Niks account is wrong... I awoke the following morning with a small hippo sitting on my head and someone banging a drum just behind me. For some reason Nik seems to be in a bad mood. Weird... well it was 25 cents a pint, so who knows. It must be the only time I have ever ordered 40 pints of lager at a pub, and paid less than a few quid! A load of the group went on a helicopter trip over the Icefields Parkway, which is regarded as one of the most spectacular sightseeing trips in the world. I lent Beth my camera so she could take some pictures for us both, but Nik and I couldn't really justify the expense. It worked out at 00 for the hour for the two of us! A lot of money by any standard. The rest of the group loved it however. We'll save ourselves for the Grand Canyon. Nik and I had a water pistol fight at ...

Tags: ikle waterfall, jasper, national, park, jasper national park, canadian rockies, alberta, canada, trip, slideshow, tripwow, tripadvisor, photography, vacation, photos, Advisor

No comments:

Post a Comment